What is BSNL Buzz? Will activate automatically in any SIM card, How to stop BSNL Buzz flash messages in my mobile screen repeats for every 10seconds, and Are there any charges to deactivate BSNL Buzz Pop Up messages? Any simple deactivation codes are available…
BUZZ is a new feature going to buzz your mobile with location-based content through flash messages appearing on a mobile screen, For this service, the operator has partnered with Celltick, a global leader in mobile marketing to offer BUZZ Services, and It is a new live screen mobile commerce service feature with which you can have information regarding Contests, News, Subscription Packs, Coupons and also Advertisements, and at any time you can activate or deactivate on your prepaid / postpaid mobile simply.
How BSNL BUZZ Works
This Live Screen content is a location-based mobile broadcast system. It means, if you are in a place near to a mall or shop, you will get the deals going on near to you, Also, this will offer without any inconvenience caused by displaying the content as BSNL Pop Up Messages on the live screen of your BSNL mobile number.
BSNL Buzz is a good option for all mobile users who can custom their content which they want to see. If you want to see the news, you can have it. Like the same information regarding quizzes, polls, trivia, tips, etc. Information regarding Technology, Sports – Soccer, Cricket, Gossip, Live Results, General Coverage, etc. Entertainment – Movies, TV, Music, Gossips, and much more.
In the News section, it covers General News coverage for Local and International businesses, the Economy, Stocks, etc. Variety News, Celebrities, Gossip, and Exclusive/Advertising shoppers as on date. All this information can also be available in your local language.
How mobile customers benefited from BSNL BUZZ flash message service
- You are not going to be disturbed by this content. You can find this service under SIM services of BSNL which can be available in all Features and Smartphones or even in SIM-based Tablets.
- It is for local content and services discovery, location-based available merchant coupons, new services in that area, mobile advertisements, and much more where the mobile user has an interest.
- It is not of SMS or MMS kind of thing. Information is available on the screen if you want to know more about it just click ok, and it will direct you to the screen where you will find all the details.
- There are no unique BSNL Mobile Plans or STVs to be activated, and also it is not a Data-based service.
- All the new/existing customers of mobile services do not require any 2G / 3G BSNL Mobile Data Plan connection, and also the mobile data for this service.
- It will be going to be one of the best services offered by BSNL.
- Here you can find the free content and also paid content at a minimal fee. You can avail anything according to your interests.
- Furthermore, if you want to stop with the BSNL buzz deactivation code you can do that at any time, but you can know how to deactivate BSNL buzz in Android or other phones.
- It is only going to push messages from 9 AM to 9 PM.
- Being location based general information may also be pushed, your municipal offices can also utilize this.
- BSNL can push messages regarding its offers and even in times of necessity. You can have information regarding the weather or any news in social interest also can push to your mobile.
- Celltick’s Live Screen builds brand BSNL in a new way. It is even in every remote area of rural segment too.
- This new service can convert the agricultural market into a virtual urban discounted/coupon-based market.
- This service is very useful when you are shopping to know the deals near to your location and updates according to the user interests.
Why BSNL Buzz option is not available in some SIM cards?
A service is an inbuilt option configured by the SIM vendor and It is configured in all SIM cards of Prepaid and Postpaid Mobile Services after the agreement made with Celltick for the provision of location-based flash SMS alerts or Pop Up messages in mobile screen. So the old SIMs are not having the new option. If the SIM replaces with a new SIM on the same number, then the default BSNL BUZZ option will be displayed under SIM settings.
How to Stop BSNL Pop Up Messages
Being a DND compliant, if you want to deactivate, you can stop information passed on through BSNL BUZZ and perform BSNL DND status check. For that, we will guide you with screenshots about how to stop flash messages on your mobile screen.
By default for all subscribers will have BSNL BUZZ as a service under BSNL SIM services. You can activate or deactivate for live screen mobile commerce service at the user level itself. Let’s take a look as follows for all, and the same thing is supported by all Windows, Android, and iPhone GSM devices.
How to stop BSNL Buzz in Android
- Switch On Your Mobile Screen.
- Go to SIM settings (shown as BSNL Mobile SIM icon) and click on that.
- Select BSNL Buzz Option from the list (My Portal, News, Finance, Entertainment, TV Schedule, Travel, Downloads).
- Click on Activation.
- You will display for both the options to do
- Select Activate for activation of live screen commerce services (if not activated).
- On the same screen, a new flash pop-up will display to Press OK.
- Click on Deactivate to stop Buzz flash messages on the mobile screen.
- Choose OK to confirm your deactivation of pop messages in the same window.
BSNL BUZZ Live Screen Mobile Commerce is a new service, in part of Digital India, and it is a new way of adopting your interest and demographics. Being a BSNL customer, you will feel to be Proud of all its new innovative technologies.
How to deactivate Buzz through SMS?
Being a live screen commerce service, BSNL BUZZ is installed under SIM services. So there is no facility to deactivate the flash message service through SMS. The only allowed service is the deactivation of any subscribed packs (which are offered from BUZZ alerts) through 155223 or at BSNL customer care numbers.
BSNL BUZZ deactivation code
For activation or deactivation of Flash SMS services, there are no separate BSNL deactivation codes available, any user who wants to deactivate BUZZ has to follow the procedure as mentioned in the screens above.
With the above simple steps, now you can know how to stop BSNL Buzz flash messages in mobile. If any queries or comments, please post us in the section.