GSM mobile users can now login to BSNL mobile web self-care portal and disconnect any service online from their mobile number with OTP-based login, and the newly launched portal for BSNL Prepaid SIM cards is the need of the hour. As is service. And this portal is a much more accessible web portal for mobile users with more acceptability that a mobile user can update profile, check plan details and migrate to any other services.
Being a BSNL subscriber, I can bet you that, in your association with BSNL, on any given day you may get a feel for which plan I am in, which I have kept in the list of friends and family, my What is the account expiration date? what is my balance? A BSNL prepaid mobile customer has a lot to offer.
In this new BSNL Mobile Selfcare Portal, you can search for existing Special Tariff Vouchers (STV) and mobile plans, Also, STV is available and applicable on your prepaid account, if you prefer a plan as per your requirements, So you can have an option to make changes/subscribe online instantly on the web self-care portal.
So let’s check out the process of BSNL Mobile Selfcare Portal for prepaid plan subscription, adding STV, F and F numbers, modification and change in a plan online, and this BSNL Mobile Selfcare Portal is an excellent option for prepaid mobile customers. Is.
How to Login BSNL Mobile Selfcare Portal
Log in to the respective BSNL Mobile Selfcare Portal link as mentioned below and follow the detailed procedure where it will offer the BSNL Mobile Selfcare Portal mobile users zone-wise.
- Enter your ten-digit BSNL prepaid mobile number and click on get OTP, Instantly, you will receive One Time Password (OTP) password on your mobile number which will be used for enhanced security for further login on BSNL Mobile Selfcare Portal enters.
- Enter that OTP and click on submit
- Then you simply logged in to your BSNL Mobile Selfcare Portal account (If you have not received any OTP within 120 seconds of request time, Resend OTP option will get highlighted, then you will also ask for another OTP)
- After logging into the account, you will get the following features in your BSNL Mobile Selfcare Portal account which will be applicable on your number only.
- Special Tariff Voucher
- Friends and Family
How to user the facilities of the BSNL Mobile Selfcare portal on the web Account
You will get the following options in the account of the BSNL Mobile Selfcare Portal:
- Recharge: You can recharge any scratch card in that circle from here.
- Language: Upon selection, you can change your declaration style to any of the available languages as required.
- Third-Party Recharge: If you have any scratch card, you can recharge from here on any other BSNL mobile number in that circle.
- Last Five Events: Get your last five call details.
- Select Tariff Plan: You will display the current plan and allow to change for any BSNL prepaid mobile plan, this is by deducting the required balance from the main account with the instant BSNL online recharge facility.
STV: Special Tariff Voucher Subscription in Mobile Selfcare
- STV Inquiry: Your existing STV subscription details will be clearly displayed.
- STV Subscription: Subscription is allowed for required STVs (Voice, SMS, Data (GPRS), ROM, Combo, ISD).
- Select the required type and click on the STV list, you will get all the available STVs of that particular category.
- Choose one of your essentials and click subscribe, then immediately you will subscribe to that STV by deducting the original balance.
- In case the main account balance is less than the required pack value, you have the option to recharge the top-up amount at that time by clicking on Instant BSNL Online Recharge (click here to recharge).
BSNL Friends and Family Numbers Activation / Deletion
- FNF View: Your current friends and the family list will be displayed.
- Add FNF: You can add a friend number instantly as per the scheme eligibility.
- Modify FNF: Modify your FnF numbers with a new mobile number instead of the old one at any time.
- Pyaari Jodi: If you are in the Pyari Jodi plan then you can add your Pyari Jodi Number (Landline Number).
- Group Account: Allows adding, modify, recharge, share BSNL data plans among a group of family members.
BSNL Mobile Selfcare portal for prepaid users zone wise
- BSNL Prepaid Mobile Users from AP, Telangana, Chennai, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu, simply log on to the South Zone BSNL Mobile Selfcare Portal.
- Prepaid mobile users from Haryana, Punjab, UP West, UP East, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan can log in to the North Zone site.
- Customers of Kolkata, Odisha, Bihar, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar, Assam, Jharkhand, North East-I & II can log in to East Zone Portal
- Prepaid users from Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat can log on to the West Zone to access the Prepaid services on the web portal.
With this new BSNL Mobile Selfcare Portal, BSNL has bridged the gap with a new web portal, and all Prepaid SIM Card customers can fulfill all their simple requirements without any steps to BSNL Franchisees / Customer Care Centers, Hence, this new BSNL mobile selfcare portal at any time is the best option for any prepaid SIM user.