If you are thinking of porting your BSNL number and curious about the port to airtel’s best offers in 2021 then you reached the correct page.
In this article, you will get all the information related to Port BSNL To Airtel Prepaid like Stepwise procedures, popular offers, and answers to the most common queries.
First, let’s see the detailed stepwise procedure to Port BSNL To Airtel Sim at home without changing your number.
How To Port To Airtel Online?
For any reason, you could not step out of the house and you want all the procedures of Simcard porting to be done sitting at your home.
Then there are the steps to Port BSNL To Airtel online without stepping out of your house.
- Go to the MNP page on the official site of airtel https://www.airtel.in/mnp/
- Click on the prepaid option one dropdown will come
- Click on “Port To Airtel Prepaid”
- One form will open. Fill in your details like full name, mobile number, and address, and submit the form
- Then choose any prepaid plan and submit
- You will receive an SMS with your MNP status
- The KYC and sim delivery will be completed at your doorstep
Once your old sim stopped working insert your new Simcard and enjoy the benefits of airtel services.
How to Port BSNL to Airtel and Get Free Sim Delivery?
Yes, Airtel is providing the Same day Sim delivery with a Mobile Number Portability offer for all other customers.
- First, visit the Airtel MNP Website – Click here
- Choose a Plan you want to use after MNP
- Then Fill out the Form with your personal information.
- Enter Your Name, Mobile Number and choose Yes for “DO YOU WANT TO PORT THIS NUMBER?”
- Then Enter your Proper Address OR give Location access, and submit.
- Then the Airtel Agen will visit your Home with a new Airtel Sim for KYC Procedure.
- Once the KYC is done you will get the new sim with BSNL to Airtel Port Same Number and Port Offer.
How To Port BSNL To Airtel with SMS from home:
To Port BSNL To Airtel Prepaid at Home, Follow a few simple steps given below.
- The first step is to send the SMS to the special number 1900
- The SMS is “PORT
” make sure the port word is typed in uppercase and there is space between the end of the port word and the start of your mobile number
- You will receive one SMS from 1901 special number mentioning the UPC i.e unique portability code with a maximum validity of 4 days
- Now visit your nearest Airtel store with this UPC code and ask them to do KYC and other porting formalities
- You will need the documents – Identity or address proof (Aadhar card, pan card, voter id), and 2 passport-size photos.
I hope this information will help you somewhere in porting your BSNL sim to the Airtel network. Let’s discuss some common questions asked by so many people.
BSNL TO Airtel Port Offer 2023
Airtel is continuously bringing new offers that are grabbing the attention of other network users. The offers of Airtel are very attractive and cheap as compared to other networks,
Let’s check the offers Airtel is offering in 2023
- Airtel is providing 28 days of free amazon prime membership with 349 rs of prepaid plan
- Get Zee5 premium membership for free with a prepaid plan of 289 rs.
- With all the unlimited prepaid plans of airtel, you are getting Airtel Xtreme premium with this offer you are getting access to 400 plus live Xtreme channels.
- Airtel has the cheapest unlimited voice calls prepaid plan starting at only 128 rs.
- For all the unlimited prepaid plan holders you can set your favorite hello tune free of cost.
- You don’t need to worry about daily data limits as airtel does not have any limits on daily data usage and all will be calculated at the end of the month
- The conversion to the airtel network is free of cost so you need to pay any amount to Port BSNL To an Airtel sim card.
These are all the exciting offers you are getting with the airtel. It sounds amazing, right? Choose your favorite plans and enjoy the platinum perks by Airtel.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions regarding Port BSNL To Airtel please feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will try our best to resolve it.
Thanks for visiting here!