There are several ways to activate the expired / disconnected BSNL mobile SIM card number, first you must know how your SIM card is expired, when it is permanently blocked and how to get back the disconnected number.
The following are the reasons for a BSNL mobile number leads to disconnection
- Not recharged within time and even after expiry
- SIM Lost and not recharged
- Request placed by customer for disconnection
- Disconnected by BSNL due to incorrect CAF
For the above first two cases, you can have a look at the following for reactivation of the same BSNL mobile number
How to activate BSNL SIM after expiry?
- In most of the BSNL prepaid recharge plans, the maximum validity is 600 days from expiry date, BSNL SIM card will be under GP1 (Grace period) for 7 days and 165 days in GP2, After the completion of GP2, BSNL SIM number will goes to cooling state and move to online for further release to other subscriber.
- At present there is no BSNL lifetime validity recharge for any plan, and the customers will get frequent SMS before one week upto the expiry date.
If the customer wants to activate his BSNL mobile number at any time before 172days of expiry, he / she can activate BSNL SIM by just recharging with validity recharge plan.
For the above 3 and 4 cases, you may follow the guidelines as mentioned below
How to get BSNL disconnected mobile number
- Approach CSC incharge and submit your written request to provide the required mobile number.
- The concerned executive will check the details and if the number is not allotted to anybody, then they submit a request to their IN Billing incharge through internal portal to release their number.
- After verification and technical feasibility, the same number will be released to concerned CSC user or request rejected with reply comments.
So if your number disconnected already and require the same again means, just check by approaching concerned CSC and submit your request for release if available as vacant.