Use fms.bsnl.in to Login and Manag your Franchise work through FMS BSNL Portal which is a BSNL Franchisee Management System (Tool/Portal) that helps you to manage your Franchisee and customers.
Get your BSNL Franchise and serve your area customers with various BNSL Services eg. Bharat Fiber FTTH, Wireless Broadband, DSL Connection, etc.
Use any button to get Access to BSNL FMS Portal and log in using your username and password.
The BSNL FMS Portal can be accessed via fms.bsnl.in the website and after logging in you can manage the various task at your franchisee level.
What is FMS BSNL?
FMS BSNL or fms.bsnl.in is a BSNL Franchisee Management System designed to help the franchisee to serve and Manage the BSNL Services for their Area Customers.
Anybody eligible candidate can apply for BSNL Fiber FTTH Franchise and provide the Optical Fiber Broadband Service in their area.
Using BSNL FPS Portal you can do various things check out some features that FMS Portal can give you.
FMS Portal Basic Features:
- Sales Management(BSNL Fiber for Normal and Enterprise data services)
- Workforce Management
- Maintenance Request
- Accounts Status
- Team Management
- Reports (Monthly/Quarterly)
- Commission Reports (Monthly/Quarterly)
- ERP Invoices
- FTTH Wallet Reports
- Customer and Franchisee Helpdesk and more
|Service Name||FMS BSNL|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Registration Form||Click Here|
How to Login on FMS.BSNL.IN?
Here is a two-step guide to Login to your FMS BSNL Portal and Access your Franchisee Services.
- First, visit the BSNL FMS Login Portal website. Click Here
- Now Enter your Login ID and Password allowed by BSNL
- Then click on the Login Button
That’s it, if you face any password issue you can reset your password anytime with just a two-step guide.
- First click on the Forgot Password Link
- Enter your Username
- then Receive an OTP to your Mobile number and Verify
- Now enter your New FMS Password.
- Latest BSNL Recharge Plans 2023!!
- BSNL Selfcare Portal
- BSNL Air Fiber Plans
- What is Mean by PAN India in Telecom?
- BSNL Postpaid Plans List
BSNL Franchisee Benefits:
Here are some benefits of Using the BSNL Franchise and the FMS BSNL Portal for your Broadband Business.
- You get a dedicated Franchisee Management tool
- Circle and SSA Level Team Support by BSNL
- Marketing and Sales Support
- With the increase in customer base, your income will also grow
- Up to 50% Commission percentage for the Franchisee Owners
- People from Rular areas will get more discounted Internet
- BSNL’s Main moto is to provide fast internet to every city to the village under Digital India Policy.
Who can Apply for BSNL Franchisee?
Here is a list of a few category people that can apply to become a Partner at BSNL Franchisee and earn a commission with BSNL Services.
- Resident Welfare Association
- System Integrators
- Registered Companies
- Registered Societies
- Telecom Infrastructure Provider
- BSNL Retailers
- Direct Selling Agents
- Local Cable TV Operators
- Local Business Individual
How to get BSNL Franchisee?
You can apply for BSNL Franchisee to generate your FMS BSNL Portal account you just need to apply online and contact the nearby BSNL Office.
- First, visit the BSNL FMS Registration Portal Click Here.
- Then Look for Channel Partner Registration Form and enter your details
- Check the details filled and Submit your Channel Partner Registration form.
- Then click on the Submit Button.
If you need more help make sure you visit the Official FMS Youtube Channel Here.