Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has introduced new prepaid and postpaid tariff plans for M2M / IoT SIM cards, applicable to users across India.
Presenting the new BSNL M2M (Machine to Machine)/IoT (Inter Operator Tariff) tariffs, for PAN India, designed to satisfy the unique needs of the M2M/IoT industry while also allowing field units to reach potential clients swiftly. Check any additional fees…
|Plan||Free SMS to Own Network||SIMs >= 150000||100000 <= 150000||More than 50000 SIMs #||10001 – 50000 SIMs #|
10 – 10000 SIMs #
|Free Mobile DataperMonth|
GST applicable on the plan charges
Note: The aforesaid costs will be applied to all customers from July 2 2021. Depending on the number of functioning connections, this might be reassessed every month.
|Local Charges||STD Charges||Particulars|
|40Paise/Sec||`40Paise/Sec||Other Network Calls (OFF-Net)|
|30 Paise/Sec||30 Paise/Sec||Own Network Calls (ON-Net)|
|1 Paise/10KB||1 Paise/10KB||Data Costs After Free Use|
|1 Paise/10KB||1Paise/10KB||SMS (Any Network)|
Conditions of Use
- Expenses for roaming Outside of the BSNL service area, it is charged.
- Allows for the pooling of data and SMS advantages accessible with IoT/M2M SIMs, when the option is available, and a 10% extra on plan rates will be imposed to compensate for pooled data SMS benefits.
- It is now possible to combine advantages from separate plans (Plans IOT1 and IOT2).
- A year contract is the minimum hiring time.
- International Roaming for IoT / M2M SIM Cards (For Out-Roamers)
- Postpaid: Rs. 89 (excl. GST) per SIM for foreign roaming activation/extension.
- Prepaid: Rs.57 for the East, West, and North Zones, as well as AP and Tamil Nādu.
- Karnataka: Rs.56.
- Kerala: Rs. 58.
- Prepaid and postpaid users are also subject to the same international roaming costs.
- In the cases of IoT / M2M SIMs, a surcharge on Inter Operator Tariff (IOT) prices agreed upon with various overseas network operators would apply.
- The user would be charged Rs.10 per SIM if BSNL offers a physical IoT/M2M SIM.
- All of the following terms, conditions, and service tariffs for the BSNL M2M IoT rate will be effective on March 26, 2019, and will apply to all circles in India.