BSNL Expands Territory As Broadband Plans Enter New Cities
BSNL broadband plans Rs 449/-, Rs 799/-, Rs 999/- and Rs 1499/- have been reintroduced in more cities. Subscribers can enjoy these plans till October 2021. These promotional plans are available on a monthly, semi-annual and annual term basis.
Good news for BSNL subscribers. The promotional broadband plans BSNL introduced last October have been put into force once again. Upon reintroduction of these plans at Rs 449/-, Rs 799/-, Rs 999/- and Rs 1499/-, subscribers in more cities will be able to enjoy the benefits till October 2021.
The Rs 449/- plan which was earlier available for six months has been regularised. Subscribers in all circles will be able to avail themselves of this plan. Before this decision, the subscribers were expected to move to the Rs 599/- plan once their six months term was over. Regularising the Fiber Basic 449 plan is great news to many bsnl broadband new connection users. It gives a download speed of up to 30 Mbps till 3,3 TB usage. Post FUP, the plan offers 2Mbps download speed. Subscribers also enjoy unlimited voice calls to all networks at no additional cost.
- Subscribers in all cities in Tamil Nadu, Telangana and Rajasthan have access to the Rs 799/-, Rs 999/- and Rs 1499/- new BSNL broadband plans now.
- Rs 799/- plan has been extended to Tripura, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland.
- The plan for Rs 999/- is now available in the states of Tripura and Mizoram.
- Rs 1499/- plan can be accessed in Meghalaya, Mizoram and Tripura.
The other cities where the promotional broadband plans Rs 799, Rs 999 and Rs 1499 have been reintroduced are given below.
- Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Vijayawada, Tirupati and Guntur in Andhra Pradesh
- Kamrup, Silchar, Dibrugarh and Jorhat, Bongaigaon in Assam
- Patna, Muzaffarpur, Gaya, Katihar in Bihar,
- Bilaspur, Durg, Bastar, Raipur in Chhattisgarh; Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Valsad, Bharuch, Nadiad, Godhra, Mehsana, Bhavnagar, and Junagadh in Gujarat
- Jammu, Srinagar, Udhampur in Jammu and Kashmir
- Ranchi and Jamshedpur in Jharkhand
- Bengaluru, Dharwad, Belagavi, Tumkur, Shimoga, Bijapur, Mysore, Karwar, Davangere, Mandya and Madikeri in Karnataka
- Trivandrum and Ernakulam BAs in Kerala
- Akola, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Goa, Ahmednagar in Maharashtra
- Amritsar, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Pathankot, Patiala, Bathinda, Ferozepur, and Ropar in Punjab
- Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi in UP east
- Ghaziabad, Meerut, Noida in UP west
The expectation is that these plans will benefit the subscribers and will be here to stay for longer periods. Subscribers who wish to know if their circle falls in the areas of service can always contact the BSNL customer care team