Join now at BSNL new course on Tax Obligations for Individuals and Enterprises conducted by the industry experts at National Academy of Telecom Finance (NATFM) Institute of Hyderabad for a period of two weeks.
The main objectives of BSNL Course on Tax obligations
- To inculcate knowledge and understanding of all taxation issues.
- To train participants in the areas of ascertaining taxable income, Tax planning, Tax Management, Corporate Tax, Wealth Tax, Service Tax, Cenvat Credit, VAT & CST.
- To familiarize the participants in tax accounting, tax collection methods, maintanence of records and documents and related procedures.
- The course on Tax Obligations includes discussion on practical cases and case studies which enables participative learning.
The main advantage of the course is “Only Experienced faculty members including experts from the industry and academia will conduct the programme at National Academy of Telecom Finance Management (NATFM) Hyderabad.
Whom should attend for Tax Obligations for Individuals and Enterprises
- Managers who wish to update their knowledge on all Tax matters
- Engineers, technical and software professions for skill upgradation
- Individuals aspiring to be Tax Consultants.
- Proprietors and Personnel covered in the ambit of Direct Tax and Indirect Tax structure.
Find MBA Live Projects / Internship available at NATFM Hyderabad
Course Fees / Admission / Contact
Rs.3000 + GST per each trainee as applicable for two weeks (12 days) BSNL course on Tax obligations for individuals, and admission will be based on First come First serve basis, Students may contact 040 23006563, 23005151 or visit natfm.bsnl.co.in