Install Anydesk remote desktop on your Apple MAC to enjoy seamless screen share connectivity on your system to connect your home or office PC from anywhere for specific operations, Just check the process about how to setup…
In these modern times where the Work from Home has become the trend for all the companies all across the world, softwares and tools like AnyDesk are on high rise.
Any Desk is a world famous tool which helps desktops to connect remotely so that companies and employees can connect with each other in order to not just schedule meetings but also troubleshoot things that can make their work easier.
It doesn’t even matter if you belong to an organization because everyone can use this software for free of cost which is the best option that one can get, and in this guide we will be showing you how to download AnyDesk for Apple MAC OS step by step.
So if you own a MAC device and are you sick of using your online calling or sharing to meet your colleagues, then you need to download Any Desk for MAC OS X and below is the guide that will walk you through the whole process.
How to Download & Install Anydesk for MAC OS X
- Open the AnyDesk official website from here https://anydesk.com/en
- Click on Available for other platforms which will open the available OS
- On the next page simply click on MAC Icon and this will popup the Get AnyDesk for MacOS option on the same page
- Click on the Download Now button and save the anydesk.dmg file
- Open the file and simply install the software on your MAC Desktop as any other app
In this way you will be able to easily download the AnyDesk for MAC in no time.
- Is the iOS Version and Apple MAC Version the same for AnyDesk?
No, the two versions are different and if you want to download the iOS version, you have to select the iOS OS in the download page under the available OS section, and you can find the same under the Apple Store for iOS OS devices.
- Do I have to pay to download Any Desk for MAC?
AnyDesk is a free software for all the platforms that it has been released on and you do not need to pay anything in order to download and use this software.
- Do I have to allow permission for AnyDesk for MAC?
Yes, you will have to allow permissions while installing the AnyDesk application on your MAC device, and these permissions are not related to security and privacy so you can allow them while installing the application.
- Is AnyDesk for MAC the same as TeamViewer?
Both the applications have the same features and are remote based controlling applications for desktops and mobile platforms, but AnyDesk for more compatibility to it, so that is why it is preferred over TeamViewer.