If you’re a customer of MTNL from the Delhi zone, then here is the detailed process to download the duplicate bill for your MTNL Delhi FTTH or DSL broadband or landline connection.
Before or After payment of MTNL Delhi bill, now you can download the billing statement related to DSL, or Fibernet connection, so just log in as per the mentioned steps and print the required at any time online.
Download MTNL Delhi Duplicate Bill Online
- Open Delhi MTNL web portal billalert.mtnl.net.in
- Provide your User ID and Password > Enter the security code
- Click on to Log in to the MTNL Delhi Selfcare portal
- Select the bills option > Choose the service form list
- Select the Bill to download > Click on it to load
- Immediately MTNL Delhi duplicate bill for the selected service you are using will be downloaded soon, and this way you can get the bills downloaded any number of times from the MTNL Delhi portal.
Does MTNL Duplicate Bill is Valid for Payment Proof?
Yes, the duplicate bill will always be available to be downloaded by the customer any number of times, and the customers can refer to this bill to make sure and confirm that they have made the payment. This bill can be used for reference by customers for any of their work.
Can we make excess payments from MTNL Online Portal?
Yes, the customer can use their login credentials anytime and access the online facility to make payments, where the payment for excess amounts for bills of any service used from MTNL Can be done Online, and the same amount will be added as excess in your future bill generation.
Lost my credentials to Access the Online MTNL Portal?
Customers can anytime make a call to the customer service number to get their credentials to be used for MTNL Online Portal, and the registered mobile numbers are needed to change passwords online or verify your identity.